OYNLY HETEROCYCLE OR HOMOCYCLE
HOW IS THIS GETTING NOTES OMG I DIDN’T EVEN ADD TAGS
How historical figures would have looked today:
- ADMIRAL LORD NELSON
- WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE
- MARIE ANTOINETTE
- HENRY VIII
- ELIZABETH I
I LOVE THIS
ALSO MODERN!HENRY VIII LOOKS LIKE HE WOULD RUN AN ESTABLISHMENT OF ILL-REPUTE
"why be straight and cis when u can be queer and tr-"
hi lets not treat lgbtq+ identities like fashion trends
this is what is going on in scotland right now.
dont ignore this.
there is NO coverage of the rioting on the news which is why its so important that you dont ignore this.
please stay safe if you live in scotland.
my partner actually went to the yes rally in george square a couple days ago and said the no guys were indeed doing nazi salutes
The unionists have set fire to the building housing The Herald.
A 15 year old boy is dead.
The riots continue.
My friends have been trying to get out of Glasgow and have been attacked.
Your voter status doesn’t matter to these people, they will attack for no reason.
Gay SNP councillor Austin Sheridan has been subjected to an unprovoked attack simply because he is a gay man who voted yes.
Homes have been broken into.
There are riots on the streets even outside of Glasgow.
The BNP, UKIP, Britain First and The Orange Lodge are attacking peaceful protestors with flares.
LGBT people are being singled out by the above groups.
DON’T LET THIS ABHORRENT SITUATION CONTINUE.
DO NOT LET THIS BE HIDDEN.
PLEASE, DO WHAT YOU CAN.
MY CITY AND COUNTRY IS UTTER CHAOS.
I am just trying to stay safe, for now.
two robots who are girlfriends and one is super high tech and the other is kind of a cheap poorly made model and shes really self conscious compared to her shiny new state of the art girlfriend but the high tech girlfriend is like shhshhshh no baby ur adorable glitches and faulty parts and all
So basically lesbian wall.e?
I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK YOU’RE HIRED
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
Here I come rougher than knuckles
The best of them, tougher than knuckles you can call me knuckles unlike knuckles I don’t chuckle
i’d rather flex my knuckles
I’m hard as knuckles, it ain’t hard to knuckles
I break ‘em down whether they knuckles or knuckles
* Men who don’t respect consent don’t have a special right to keep that private.
* Men who threaten violence against women don’t have a special right to keep that private.
* Men who disregard a woman’s sexual agency to objectify her don’t have a special right to keep that private.
* Men who abuse women don’t have a special right to keep that private.
Tony Porter: A Call To Men
"Tony is the original visionary and co-founder behind A CALL TO MEN: The National Association of Men and Women Committed to Ending Violence Against Women. He is the author of "Well Meaning Men...Breaking Out of the Man Box - Ending Violence Against Women" and the visionary for the book, NFL Dads Dedicated to Daughters.
Tony's message of accountability is welcome and supported by many grassroots and established organizations. He’s currently working with numerous domestic and sexual violence programs, the National Football League, the National Basketball Association, colleges and universities around the country. He has worked with the United States Military Academy at West Point and the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis.
Tony is an international lecturer for the U.S. State Department having worked in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, United Kingdom and Brazil. In addition, he has been a guest presenter for the United Nations' Commission on the Status of Women and has been a script consultant for Law & Order: Special Victims Unit." - (x)
THIS is what a men’s rights activist should be.
^^ exactly what I was gonna say
saw him speak in portland last year. made me think about shit I’d never considered before
Bring him to Hollins